Monday, December 9, 2013

Know anyone getting married?

I have the something blue!
It is also new so you just need to find something borrowed and old.

I just finished this lovely little handkerchief. It does not have to be for a bride but in my head I am imagining this beautiful little moment where a mother of a bride gives this handkerchief as a gift. That bride will give it to her daughter and it will be passed down for generations. It is touching and maybe there are tears or maybe I am just getting carried away. I did think for a second about keeping it and giving it to my daughter someday but then I thought, "No she is seven. I have plenty of time to make another one."

I am completely happy to personalize this piece so if you are interested, lets talk.


                                   







No comments:

Post a Comment