Friday, December 6, 2013

My first craft sale

On Wednesday night I got the last minute chance to join up with a little craft show a neighbor was having at her home. I had less than 24 hours to prepare. I didn't even have tags or prices on any of my work. It was hard work. I had to make lots of little business cards by hand and scramble to find a change box and other little necessities. It was worth it. I had a wonderful time. I met many wonderful neighbors, ate some excellent food, and even made a few sales. The best part is I am now much more prepared for the next craft show.
I think I did pretty well for less than 24 hours to prepare.


I brought it all. Old works and new.

On a side note, sorry these pictures seem to be a bit grainy. 
I am pretty sure Calvin (the almost 2-year-old) got to the camera and did I don't even know what. 

Thank you
Jamarta for braving snow and ice to babysit for me. 
Jane Bresser my host.
Caroline Sparks for the great fabric I used as a tablecloth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment