Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Never-ending Sewing Project


The day Avia turned 5 months old three things happened. She ate her first "solid" food, she was dedicated which means I dedicated my life to help her get to know Jesus, and she met her best friend.

 Baby Ella

She was a gift from my sister and instantly Avia loved this bear. 
They have been inseparable ever since. 

Every six months or so Baby Ella needs a makeover. 


There is hardly any of the original dress showing anymore.  I don't know how many layers upon layers of patches there are but each one is carefully selected and sewn on with love.


My most important critic is pleased with my work.

Edit: 3/20/14 
I totally forgot to put this sketch I did years ago on here. Oops. Better late then never I guess. 


No comments:

Post a Comment