Friday, August 1, 2014

Some summer so far

It has been a busy summer so far.

I've seen lions.

 I embroidered lots and lots of bibs.




To be honest I am glad these are done and ready to go.

I am working as a nanny for a two-month-old and sometimes I get the pleasure of being paid to bring my own children to the park. Before and after taking this photo I was sitting on a park bench while sewing and listening to the sweet little snore of a baby. I felt very blessed. 

She made way more than I did as a kid.

This was our first visit to the Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati. It was delightful.

Avia will start the 3rd grade on the 13th. This seems crazy early to me. We have a few more summer tricks in our bag but I am sad it will be over all too soon.
The Girl in the Lane Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment